- Seminar on Monday 18th October 2017 - 14:00
- Vacancy: PHD POSITION “TENSORS FOR SYSTEM IDENTIFICATION” AT ELEC, VRIJE UNIVERSITEIT BRUSSEL (VUB)
Since 1989, each year, an annual report has been edited. Since 2009, the pdf files of the reports have been archived.
A complete list of all courses lectured in Bachelor of Science in Applied Sciences and Engineering; and courses lectured in Master of Science in Applied Sciences and Engineering: Electronics and IT-Engineering; can be found on the Cali web. The Pdf-files of some of these courses are here available
The Frequency Domain System Identification Toolbox (FDIDENT)
The Frequency Domain System Identification Toolbox (FDIDENT) provides tools to measure, identify and evaluate linear models of dynamic systems, and to evaluate and characterize nonlinearities of a dynamic system. The procedures can be executed either by working with an easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI), or in the command-line. Objects allow smooth data and model exchange with MATLAB’s control design toolboxes and its System Identification Toolbox.
Frequency Domain System Identification Toolbox – Developers' page
Tools for frequency domain model identification and validation: Highlights
- Design of optimized periodic excitation signals (multisine, binary, three-level)
- Identification of continuous-time or discrete-time systems with unknown fractional delay
- Model order selection
- Model validation, including simulation, calculation of residuals, and test of cost functions
- Calculation of confidence intervals of amplitude/phase and poles/zeros
- Model conversion to and from the Control System Toolbox and System Identification Toolbox objects